Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thinking of new things...

Well, I was planning on trying to pull off a Valentines Limited Edition session, but as life tends to do, it went and got in the way. So, now I'm planning way way ahead. I am going to do a Spring Limited Edition, I've got a great spot already picked out I just need to nail down the times and days. Oh, and the packages too.

Some things to know about my Limited Edition sessions
There will be a set session fee and this fee will include prints of a pre-determined amount. As the photographer and artist I will pick which prints will be included in your final package. I will post all images taken in a password protected gallery so that if you wish to order additional prints you will be able to.

Digital Prints
I am still deciding on pricing options for digital prints. It may be a per picture price or a full session price. It may require a minimum print order. Like I said, I'm still deciding and working on it. I know this is a popular thing these days but more and more photographers that I encounter have done away with offering, so I am learning and contemplating.

No comments: